Your Parents are hard pressed in job works, to earn our bread and butter and money for your education. Sometimes they go for loans even for your education. All at what Cost ? At the cost of their blood, Sweat and Sleepless nights. But if the same education of yours doesn’t get EAMCET or degree’s of your’s doesn’t get jobs. What is your parents fate. Put in their shoes and think one.
Don’t let this happen to you.
Time is one of our most precious resources. It is also possible the only one, once lost, can never be retrieved.
But the tragedy is, in your age you think, you know everything and need to learn nothing.
After completing school, they enter Univeristy without first thinking of career and ascertaining whether or not a University degree is absolutely essential, and if it is, the kind of degree required. In many cases a University degree is notnecessary, and those who go through the trouble of acquiring one, merely waste of precious time and their parents money.
If you are planning for two years, join other colleges.
If you are planning for 100 years, join Jai Hind Defence Academy
Register For Admission
- Boys of the present generation after completing Xth class, Intermediate are in confuse to select their future, also if they disqualify in EAMCET, they have to face many problems to settle in thefuture. As such they spend lot of time and money on some few courses like, I.T.I. Diploma, Computer, Typing etc. But our intermediate (M.P.C) both media, courses puts your son in a respectable job.
- Strict DISCIPLINE is observed by Ex-Defence personnel and High Quality Coaching is Assured.
- weekly Tests and progress reports are maintained.
- Teaching by most experienced leactures.We promise success and bright future for your son.
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY :
- This examination is held twice a year generally in the months of April & September, for admission to the courses commencing in the following January and July respectively for the selection to ARMY OFFICERS, NAVY OFFICERS and AIR FORCE PILOTS of the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY. A candidate must be an unmarried male, particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of April and September.
- Age: A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attain the age of 161/2 years and must not have attain the age of 19 years on the 1st January of the year succeeding the year of examination.
Education Qualifications :
- For Army of the National Defence Academy, 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of a School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or an University.
- For Air Force and Naval wing of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) course at Naval Academy : 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of a School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under 10+2 pattern of Education or equivalent can also apply.