TECHNICAL JOBS OF AIR FORCE, ARMY, NAVY AND COAST GUARDS
Technical jobs are open for all such candidates who have qualified Intermediate or 12th standard in Maths, Physics, Chemistry stream. The selected candidates are admitted to Technical Training course by the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guards respectively. These entrance Exams are announced by Government of India through public notifications and open to all the citizens of India if they match the eligibility criteria. After completion of training, they will be put on to work on Air Crafts, Ships and Submarines.
Defence jobs are one of the best jobs in India, Defence give you an outstanding chance to live among the best people and live an extraordinary life. Indian defence Jobs of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. All of these allow you to bring the best in you and to serve the country in the best possible way.
Jaihind Defence Academy imparts training to the students who targets to join as Aircraft Technical staff. The total training programme includes Two year Integrated Intermediate (MPC) exams coaching along with Physical Training and Written Test Coaching.
FOR TECHNICAL POSTS THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
- Minimum Height—– 152 – 166 cms
- Weight ———-= 50 kgs
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.